Welcome to our website!
Seedtime Multilingual, Inc., is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation. It was conceived by the founder, with the purpose of offering services to all language learners and language and culture enthusiasts. We endeavor to improve foreign language acquisition and cultural awareness in rural communities for all learners and encourage foreign language education and increase language proficiency for African American students.
- provide learning opprtunities to 1000 students in the Mississippi Gulfcoast region, over a five-year period.
- Provide digital language labs for reading and writing (in the Target Language)
- Partner and Collaboration with education instituions – award grant/scholarships for studies in Linguistics or Foreign language major/minor
- Free internet connection during Covid 19 shutdown for student bloggers (blog about your language learning, school, teacher, etc.)
Your contributions will:
- support volunteers to participate in foreign language classrrom, action research
- financial support for current and future projects that build digital resources for learner engagement
- Purchase of text and on-line tools in foreign language learning and improving cultural awareness